Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Reading Weekend Ticket Available Now!-(Early entry) Eastbourne! -
1 Full weekend Reading ticket available for sale ASAP,
Unable to attend due to work Hence the sale!
Face value of the Ticket is 205 so this is a Bargain! (early entry included which is 35 more normally)
May Deliver if in Local area depending on where!
Contact me ASAP as im looking to sell fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
wanted 2 x tickets for wimbledon 2012 have you got any spare tickets you cannot sell? willing to pay 100 each. only for 2nd july 2012...
-
WANTED TWO FRI/SUN CAMPING TICKETS WILLING TO PICK UP FROM AS FAR AS GLASGOW LOOKING FOR CHEAP TICKETS AS LAST MINUTE DECISION 120 each
-
I am looking for 1 or 2 tickets for the Goodwood festival of Speed for this Sunday. I am based in SW London and am willing to travel. ...
-
2 Fri-Sun tickets for T IN THE PARK (not camping). 380 for both (cost price). TICKETS ARE READY TO COLLECT OR POST, as they have been po...
-
I am looking to buy 2 tickets for the Blur concert in Hyde Park. Send me your price and we can negotiate. I am only interested in exchangi...
-
3 tickets available in the very front row of the upper stalls. Cannot go due to work commitments. Please contact me ASAP on 07824517084. ...
-
Hi! I have 2 x weekend camping tickets for the Isle of Wight Festival but due to another commitment that has cropped up my partner and I ...
-
I have 2 x Thorpe Park tickets for tomorrow, Tuesday 19th June I bought them for my son but he is unwell and unable to now go! Buyer must...
-
2 Fri-Sun tickets for T IN THE PARK (not camping). 380 for both (cost price). TICKETS ARE READY TO COLLECT OR POST, as they have been po...
-
Eastern Electrics Festival EE0408 Saturday 4th August 2012 Area 12, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10 0BE | 11am - 10pm Click here fo...
0 comments:
Post a Comment